Just In Time
You’re under pressure to resolve an issue quickly. Pressure of daily work is getting in the way. Together with an experienced sparring partner, available when you need him, you explore and expand your options so that you can take your next steps confidently and get the results you Need.
The results of this programme are as individual as you are. Here are some of the outcomes of past clients:
- Clarify the basis for taking a strategic decision and design the subsequent roll-out.
- Develop a new strategy to take a fast-changing marketplace into account.
- Resolve the conflicts in an important international project and get it back on track.
- Decide whether to fire a key member of staff and handle that conversation with humanity.
- Gain perspective, when the everyday is threatening to swamp everything.
- Develop a balanced scorecard for the business so that your efforts concentrate on your strategic objectives.
I’ve just returned from a very successful, enjoyable and inspirational Lab Retreat. I am indebted to you for your guidance, advice and suggestions that greatly aided the success of the Retreat and helped me leading it in a way that I could have only dreamt of beforehand. Thank You!
Dr. Alessio Ciulli
University of Cambridge
This is a highly customized package whose shape will be largely determined by our initial conversation. Some people use it simply to gain clarity, outline a solution process and then they take it from there. More usually, clients also look for support during the solution process. Typically, the structure for this approach looks like this:
- In our first session, which usually takes 1—2 hours, you clarify what resolution looks like and we develop options to reach this. We also decide on the level and type of further support you require.
- We may schedule coaching sessions to support the process, for which we agree a regular time. Depending on the urgency of the issue, these can be weekly, or even daily. Additional sessions can be arranged, as required by your goals and operational needs.
- If required, I can slip into the role of consultant or mentor, rather than coach.
- At the end of each session, we check if you have resolved to your satisfaction. If so, after a brief lessons learned, the process is complete.
The first step towards your Just in Time coaching is a complimentary consultation. There, I’ll ask you some questions about your pressing issue and what you would like to achieve. After this conversation, if we both feel that we are a good fit, then I will prepare a proposal for you. To arrange a consultation, contact me by clicking here or by calling +49 (172) 737 45 09.
If you are interested in everything top-level leaders need to understand and practice for their leadership in an R&D setting, then check out my Leadership Sculptor® Individual Mastery programme . If you just need a quick refresher on your long-term vision, then check out my Recharge Day.